- To preserve Baptist History in Zambia
- Promote the value, preservation, and education of Zambian Baptist heritage through a journal and newsletter.
- Encourage meetings that include opportunities for presentations, workshops, dialogue, and features of historical interest.
- Encourage and work with local churches to collect, write, preserve, and recount their own history.
- Support the research, writing, publication and teaching of Zambian Baptist history.
- Encourage the erection of plaques commemorating the opening up of Baptist church buildings and the erection of durable tombstones on the graves of Baptist leaders.
- Maintain the Zambia Baptist Archives